Jumaat, Julai 27, 2007

can't stop


Nothing much to say.. :)
Currently I luv this "poem" written by Prof. Dr. Hamka
and I have found it in Portal Muslimah a.k.a Hanan.com




disebabkan diri ini sukew tangkap gambar..
hehe.. so..
sy akan lebih bnyak letak gambar jugek... :)
Have a look on my "shot"..
~ Hope one day I will have my own "camera" ;) ~
but to have this handset with camera 1.3 megapixles is just enough for me...
Alhamdulillah..

pwesents from adik2 umah Murad..

I'm luv in it... ;)

GOOD LUCK

All your dreams

will come true

if you have the

courage to persue them

~ Berkatilah setiap semangat jiwa utk selalu berjuang di jalan Mu~

guess where??

BARE IN MIND !!


If My servants ask you (Muhammad) about Me, I am near. I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me.
They should therefore respond to Me and believe in Me so that hopefully they will be rightly guided.
(Surah al-Baqarah: 186)

0 comments: