Isnin, Julai 21, 2008

forgive me


**********


wahai Hati kurniaan Ilahi...
Lembutlah dlm Rahman dan RahimNya..

************
Kak ecah ada kasi 1 lagu..
tjuk dia..
Forgive me when I whine..
by : Zain Bhika






Today, upon a bus I saw a girl with golden hair,
And in my heart I wished that I was just as fair
When suddenly she rose to leave, I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch, but as she passed, a smile.
Oh Allah, Oh Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 legs to walk upon and the world is mine.

I stopped to buy some candy; met a boy who had such charm.
We talked, he seemed so happy, if I were late, it do no harm.
And as I left, he said to me, "Thank you, you've been so kind.
It's nice to talk with folks like you. You see," he said, "I'm blind."
Oh Allah, Oh Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 eyes to see the world and the world is mine.

Later that day on my way, I saw a boy with eyes of blue.
He watched the other children play; he did not know what to do.
I stopped a moment, then I said, "Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He kept on looking straight ahead and then I knew he could not hear
Oh Allah, Oh Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 ears to hear the world and world is mine.

With legs to take me where I'd go.
With eyes to see the sunset glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know
Oh the world is mine

I stopped for a moment, just look how much I have
Everywhere, in all our lives, these are His signs


Oh Allah, Oh Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have been blessed indeed, and the world is mine
Oh Allah, Oh Allah, forgive me when I whine.


I have been blessed indeed,
and the world is mine



**************
jazakillahkhu khair , kak ecah..

***************
ps : to kak kam, selamat berkerja..
to kak aina.. oOps.. sorry tersalah call..
camat kerja juga kak mis pooh.. :D
*****
to others..
who always, keep reading this blog.. :D
..advise me..
:)

***
..utk diri..
..dan sesiapa shj yg ingin memahami ayat cinta Ilahi..

Mengapa kamu suruh orang lain (mengerjakan) kebaktian, sedang kamu melupakan diri (kewajiban) mu sendiri, padahal kamu membaca Al Kitab (Taurat)? Maka tidaklah kamu berfikir?
Jadikanlah sabar dan shalat sebagai penolongmu. Dan sesungguhnya yang demikian itu sungguh berat, kecuali bagi orang-orang yang khusyu',
(yaitu) orang-orang yang meyakini, bahwa mereka akan menemui Tuhannya, dan bahwa mereka akan kembali kepada-Nya. "
Maksud Al-Baqarah,Ayat 44-46



0 comments: